The EURL has to organise annual meetings for the European National Reference Laboratories. Aims of the meeting are to :
- Provide most recent information about the health status of molluscs (picture) in the EU and neighbouring countries (accessing countries),
- Collate material concerning the results of diagnosis and surveys regarding Bonamia ostreae and Marteilia refringens presence in the Member States,
- Give information about the results of studies undergoing within the network of the National Reference Laboratories,
- Give technical views on the revision of the current legislation,
- Prepare the future work of the EURL.
Reports of Annual Meetings are available in the "NRLs' Section" (access restricted to European National Reference Laboratories for molluscs diseases)